We are manufacturer and distributor of wire parts for cellular concrete production. Priorities are for cutting wires of the building material in its manufacture. We also produce a spacer for the reinforcement of aerated concrete slabs. In our mechanical production also turning and CNC milling parts are manufactured to customers.
Our company was founded in 1959 by Wilhelm Horger sen. . In 1966 we started with the delivery of the then Hebel group.
In 1981 we moved to the present manufacturing plant Keltenstraße1.
1992, the company was renamed to Hörger GmbH, Managing Director: Wilhelm Horger jr.
2001, Start of the business division RIDE BALL - Bicycle Soft Saddle